It’s one of the biggest parenting cliches – “it takes a village to raise a child”. But in our modern world, have mums groups become the new village? For many new mums, having a group like this can really help you find your feet and stay sane during the highs and lows of parenting.
So, why book a mums group photo session?
- Your kids will grow older, families will move on. Why not have a keepsake of this unique time in your life?
- When’s the last time you got to be in the photos with you kid? Not the dressed-up, cheesy smile photos, but the day-to-day, just spending quality time together.
- Booking as a group saves you a tonne of money.
How it works:
- Each mum pays $35 with a minimum of 4 participants.
- We choose a date, location and some kind of activity. (Can be really simple like a picnic, or we can do an art project, head to the beach, whatever works for your group. I’m happy to help brainstorm.)
- I come shoot! No need to dress in your Sunday best. If desired I can do a small number of posed photos but for the most part I’ll be taking candid, “real” photos of you and your kids.
- You receive a group photo gallery of digital images that are yours to keep, print and share. I aim to get at least 20 images for each family.
- P.S. I’d love to shoot a Dads group too! Or any kind of non-traditional group of parents. Really, this is just about capturing a group in your life that’s important in your parenting journey.
- CONTACT ME for questions or to book!
Below are some photos that I did for an Inner West Single Mums group recently in the Sydney Royal Botanic Garden.
CONTACT ME for questions or to book!