I consider birth photography to be one of the greatest honours I’ll ever have as a photographer. To be there to capture the moment a new life enters the world – it’s a thrill, but also a responsibility I take very seriously.
Here’s what I can offer you in a birth photography package:
- We can meet in person prior to booking to make sure it is a good fit. I want you to have the right person along for this journey.
- I am “on-call” for two weeks before and after your due date. I take no more than 1 birth client per month to ensure I can be there for you.
- We’ll stay in close contact during this time and decide, depending on your circumstances, at what point in your labour I will join you.
- Whether you’re having a scheduled induction, a homebirth or any other myriad birth experience I’m there for the long haul and will stay through baby’s birth through to about an hour post-partum.
- I try to send 3-5 edited photos to you the same day if you’re interested in sharing on social media (NB I will never share anything on my social media without consulting you first!)
- Within 2 weeks you’ll receive a gallery of 75+ hi-res images which are yours to download, share, print and use however you’d like.
- I can also create a custom slideshow and/or birth announcement for you.